Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Countdown Begins

I'll admit I've had a hard time focusing on our holiday show because fall is really kicking in around here. It's so beautiful. I keep taking pictures of brightly colored trees, tiny red Japanese maple leaves on my mossy sidewalk, flying geese. It's so distracting. But here it is Halloween night and my daughter is running around dressed as a ninja collecting candy. I told her 17 years old is way to old for this but she insists this is her last year. Anyway tomorrow is November 1 and a perfect time to start our countdown for our show. I promise to post new pictures everyday of previous sales, sneak peeks at some of our treasures, and we'll introduce you to some of our vendors. It's going to be another wonderful Girlfriends Holiday Market~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment